FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 LLC
FIFA and the Qatar LOC has created a new Joint Venture, which will be responsible for the operational delivery of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022TM.
The Workforce Department is responsible for planning and managing the human capital for the delivery of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022TM, where both Staff and Volunteers play a crucial role and are one of the biggest groups in the tournament workforce.
The Workforce Training Manager will be responsible for the development of an engaging, informative workforce training, including detailed deliverables, timeframes, budget, logistics, risk management and contingency plans.
The framework for the training to include a blend solution of e-learning and face-face sessions.
A deep knowledge of large-scale operations required to deliver fit for purpose training. In addition, the Workforce Training Manager will develop training need analyses with different departments, based on the requirements of their workforce roles.
A positive attitude, creative, team player with a strong pattern of getting things done is required for this position.
- Plan, design and implement general workforce training, functional, cultural awareness and venue specific training.
- Develop and implement the process for the needs analysis assessment.
- Development of training content in partnership with FIFA and Projects.
- Source suppliers and partners for training content and material.
- Analyze the departments’ roles to offer training solutions to ensure positive outcomes during operations.
- Work close to the technology team and FIFA to develop and integrate a platform for e-learning.
- Manage resources, schedules, and quality of the training sessions.
- Manage the process of inviting the workforce members to attend each of the allocated training modules.
- Evaluate the retention and learning of the workforce during training.
- Create engagement activities to guarantee workforce attendance to training.
- Manage large scale training and integration sessions.
- Evaluate the training location for the different training modules and coordinate the provision of the appropriate audio-visual equipment as well as the required services in collaboration with the relevant Functional Areas.
- Deliver Train the Trainer sessions.
- Lead the team focusing on excellence and creating a positive, efficient client experience for the workforce.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; advanced degree preferred or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent qualification.
- Certifications in coaching or training would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in Arabic is an advantage.
- 8+ years in the training role.
- Major Multi-Sports / Multi-Location events experience is an advantage.
- Experience in the GULF region is an advantage.
- Previous experience in customer service and hospitability industries is an advantage.
- Prove experience in online training technologies.