About the job
Primary purpose of job
Design and deploy a corporate set of talent mobility frameworks, processes, procedures capabilities and tools which support human capital processes and the business to redeploy the right talent in the right position to drive better results. It shall enable employees’ movement across the organization through horizontal and vertical movements/ assignments to respond to business requirements and support individuals’ development plans. Focus on capability building and promote a talent culture that invests in people development through developmental movements.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in large organizations that operate globally, with focus on a myriad of talent management processes, including but not limiting to succession planning, talent mobility, assessment and development.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Proven consulting, process and project management skills, as well as change management in driving performance and delivering results.
- Strong attention to details with good collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or any other relevant discipline.