- Extensive knowledge of completions and workover operations with the management of service companies.
- Knowledge of smart completions (equipment design, testing, and running).
- Knowledge of control line management on rigs (up to 8 lines), smart completion (N+1 type) and complex subassemblies preparation and running.
- Knowledge of Well Services (slickline, e-line, coiled tubing and Stimulation).
- Relevant years of experience in Oil & Gas environment. Minimum of years offshore exposure well View, SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, Operations Planning
- Manage, coordinate and supervise rig-based completions and workover operations to implement completions and workover operations as per a written completion or workover program.
- Ensure the adequacy of personnel, equipment, services and the adherence to local/international regulations
- Required for safe and efficient completion & WO operation implementation
- Interface constantly with Senior Completions and Workover Engineers (CWE) to prepare, review and mobilize equipment and required services.
- Interface with Rig drilling Supervisor during rig-based operation.
- Report to the onshore management team on a daily basis all completions and workover operations.
- Hold Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) toolbox talk and pre-job safety meetings prior to executing critical completions and workover operational steps.
- Be involved incompletions and workover equipment stock management.
- Ensure all materials required to perform the operation are mobilized on-site as per plan.
- Prepare all material request lists, offshore instructions, tallies as per written completions or workover program to safely and efficiently run operations.
- On request, supervise Well Service (e.g. CT, SL, eline), stimulation and Well head maintenance operations (platform-based operations)