1. Identify and assess the Company’s employee welfare needs, in coordination with the Welfare officers.
2. Direct the welfare activities for employees and recommend the area of improvement to the management.
3. Responsible for the preparation of the WORKERS WELFARE STANDARDS (WWS) self-assessment and rectification Plan, as per project standards, and producing written and verbal reports as per organization procedures.
4. Receive notification of employee issues e.g. grievance, disciplinary, harassment and Undertake to investigate the issue and take/recommend action based on findings.
5. Identify the action and manage the resolution of employee feedback/issues raised by employees.
6. Analyze and report on employee feedback, and Identify pro-active initiatives to address the root causes of employee issues.
7. Arrange inspection to ensure proper physical examinations, first aid and other medical attention to the workers are maintained in an appropriate timely manner.
8. Ensure that welfare facilities such as toilets, washrooms, rest and mess areas and drinking water are of the highest standards.
9. Inspect worker’s housing and general living conditions and recommend improvements if necessary.
10. Assist workers in the solution of personal problems and counseling them on behavior frictions or emotional instabilities.
11. Organize events and outings in order to improve relations between workers.