About the job
Your day to day
You are responsible to manage conferences & Events in the overall operation to ensure efficient and professional assistance with the meeting groups resulting in client satisfaction and hotel profitability. Also, you will work with the F&B Services Manager to manage the scope of the service elements of our Conferencing business. You will be focused on creating an amazing environment that encourages our team to deliver an exceptional level of service – ensuring our clients and guests feel that amazing experiences have been created. Also, responsible to meet the assigned sales target for the weddings segment, by acquiring and converting them into wedding business contracts. Point of contact for wedding couples from conversion to execution of the event Understanding of wedding trends and translating into creative ideas for wedding couples. Preferable local candidate and Arabic Speaking
What we need from you
Experience in the same/similar role in the hotel industry.
- Due to the nature of the role, fluency in the Arabic language is highly preferred, and familiarity with the Qatar market is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to diagnose problems, thoroughly analyze information and solve problems
- Strong planning and execution skills.
- Strong adaptability in an environment of ambiguity or change.
- Good mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting, profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances are utilized frequently
- Experience in a similar capacity, working for the hospitality sector
- Proven track records in wedding sales, planning, and execution