The Blue Group
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next-generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Ability to work with JIRA
- Work under tight deadlines
- PHP object-oriented programming
- Extensive experience customizing the frontend and backend of the Magento platform
- Experience with Git version control
- Caching and scaling techniques
- Ability to work well in a team development environment
- PHP Frameworks – Zend (strongly preferred) / Drupal CMS (Content Management System)
- Database Solutions knowledge and programming skills in SQL: PL/SQL / MySQL / PostgreSQL.
- Building high-availability integrations layers with JSON, REST & SOAP, WebAPI
- Proven skills in GIT, Branching Strategies.
- Written and verbal English skills (like: SCRUM Meetings, 3rd Party Vendor discussions).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work