We are searching for a Warehouse Specialist to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse Specialist’s responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery and pickup of food rations and other material according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers, and USAF personnel
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
What you need to qualify:
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
- Military Experience working in logistics/supply is a plus!
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker/supervisor
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases, and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills (Minimal supervision)
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift license
- High school degree
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: sallyportglobal.isolvedhire.com.