We are currently looking for a Warehouse Manager in Qatar.
- Planning, Managing to organize and controlling of Warehouse’s over-all operations.
- Ensure accurate inventory.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Issue Inventory report, IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, shelf life.
- The Warehouse Manager is accountable for the strategic planning of transport of goods, monitors the shipping from the distribution centers, to ensure the products are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Handles questions or complaints and offer solutions.
- Tracks and traces the process of distribution to ensure that shipments are delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensures that the building and goods are safe from inappropriate weather, rodents, or other that can spoil the stock.
- Ensures that health and safety requirements and standards are respected.
- Ensures that the goods are transported safely from the warehouse to the points of sale in compliance with approved policies and procedures in the related process according to the quality management system standard.
- Managing the maintenance of warehouse tools and machinery.
- Managing and overseeing the functioning of all subordinates.
Application Deadline: 11/30/2020
Expected Start Date: 12/1/2020
Warehouse Management: 1 year (Required)