We are recruiting for Service Associate to be based in Doha, Qatar.
The successful applicant will be interacting with guests and offer exceptional service to the guests in the restaurant. You will be responsible for delivering positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner, making guests feel welcomed, comfortable, important and relaxed.
Your Specific Responsibilities Include
- Prepares table by laying out napkins, making sure the condiments are refilled as per the standard.
- Staying updated on current menu choices, specialties and menu deviations in order to make the right recommendation to guest to maximize all sales opportunities.
- Welcome & assist customers on arrival, presenting menus, suggesting dishes, taking order as per guest preference, assisting in drink selection, informing customers about daily special, offering desserts and drinks, serving food, clearing chinaware and glassware, checking guest satisfaction ensure sequence of service are followed.
- Presenting the receipts to the guests upon on request, accepting payments and hand over to the cashier.
- Assist in restaurant reservation by answering phone calls, confirm the reservation to the guest and record the reservation details on the restaurant logbook.
- Complete daily checklist at the beginning and end of the shift, ensuring all the tasks completed throughout the shift.
- Perform basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor to ensure the restaurant is well maintained as per hygiene standards.
- Collect comment card from customer and hand over to supervisor/manager for attention and necessary actions.
- Assist with special events as needed to support operational requirements.
- Actively use up-selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase average spending per customer.
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, the impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- High School qualification, with minimum 2 years of job related experience in food and beverage service, within in leading Restaurants of hotel or hospitality industry.
- Should be Computer literate.
- Fluently speak and write English
- Knowledge in HACCP
- Possess strong interpersonal skills – outgoing personality, positive attitude and strong communication skills.
- Ability to take responsibility, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and efficient.
- Ability to react to challenges and operational incidents quickly
- Has passion for food, beverage and service
- Be able to stand for a long period of time
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work shifts is essential
- Ability to work in a busy environment and able to work under pressure