Jouri A Murwab Hotel
To serve Food & Beverage to guests in the assigned station/section in a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible manner consistent with established performance and productivity standards in any of the Food & Beverage Outlets in order to maximize guest satisfaction and return guests.
- Check station set-up ( i.e., table in order, service station well-stocked), direct runners in his/her duties assists him/her.
- Welcome each guest with appropriate greetings.
- Be punctual, efficient and above all, courteous. Assume at all times a pleasing and helpful attitude toward each guest.
- Be familiar with the menu and know the basic ingredients, the method of preparation and the time it takes to prepare each item.
- Be familiar with the individual menu items and critical if they are not properly presented-not hot or cold, as the case may be.
- Be responsible in the proper set up of each table. Check that all items are in place and lined up such as silverware, china and glasses and it must be spotless.
- Always relay customer complaints, regardless of how small, to the Manager/Supervisor on duty.