The Waitress is responsible for serving food and beverage to guests during an assigned shift in a courteous, professional manner according to proper service standards as set by Kempinski.
- Accurately records, pre-checks and picks-up all food and beverage orders.
- Serves guests their food and beverage in a prompt, courteous manner as per the standard sequence of service.
- Sets tables as per Outlet standard prior to guests’ arrival.
- Up-sells or promotes all specials advertised in the outlet as well as promoting slow-moving items.
- Has an understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- Knowledgeable of all ingredients and prices of the food and beverage listed on the menu.
- Acquires a working knowledge of the hotel, in-house facilities and local information to respond to guest questions in these areas as required.
- Ability to rotate throughout each of the food & beverage outlets.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Junior Waiter/Waitress or 1-year experience as a Waiter/Waitress in a similar environment
- Strong communication skills, enthusiastic and flexible
- Flexibility to work longer hours as per business demand
- Knowledge of cashier operations (MICROS)
- Knowledge of hotel business operations
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: kempinski.jobs.