Visual merchandiser manager focuses on designing displays, stands and panels which are used at exhibitions, conferences and other events. They also create a window and in-store displays of goods for retail shops and department stores.
Process and responsibilities
- Creating special displays to promote a specific product or offer
- Creative thinker with high energy levels
- Computer literate basic computing/word
- Deciding how to use space and lighting creatively based on learnings of model stores
- Making best use of a store’s space and layout
- Creating branded visual merchandising packs (communication sent by Area VM) to share with store staff and store management weekly in EMT
- Setting up displays, dressing mannequins and arranging posters or graphics
- An eye for detail
- Utilizing props and display equipment to the best manner possible and according to guidelines provided
- Making sure that prices and other required details can be seen
- Teaching/ sales staff and store management how goods should be displayed based on directive from Concept
- Taking down old displays timeously
- Working with a daily plan and focus on deadlines
- Working with store team to achieve bottom line sales through WOW window and in-store displays.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
College degree in Fashion Design or a related field.
English – Mandatory
Arabic – Beginner/intermediate
2-6 years of experience.
Basic MS Office, Excel and PPT
- Team Player
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility in approach