International EC has an opportunity for a Vessel HSE Engineer on one of their Construction Vessels currently in China
Provide necessary support to ensure the correct development, management and improvement of the Vessel HSE
Management System throughout all the phases of the vessel operations
- Provide professional support to ensure that all activities carried out on-board Client Vessels (including Offshore Rigs) are conducted in strict accordance with Saipem HSE Standards, applicable local legislation, International Standards (ISO14001 and OSHAS18001), Client HSE Requirements.
- Provide specialist advise to Vessel Management Team and crew in general for interpretation and implementation of the applicable HSE Procedures.
- Liaise with HSE or QHSE Divisions functions, operating companies and project team in order to ensure compliance with standards and procedures on board of the vessel
- Support the Vessel Management Team and the crew in the HSE Risk Assessment and Job Safety Analysis
- Assist the Vessel Management Teams in the Risk Management process (i.e. implementation of Risk Control Measures)
- Deliver HSE training
- Take part in Accident / Incident investigation
- Coordinate the activities of the HSE Officers on board of the vessel
- Ensure the correct reporting of Vessel HSE data and monitoring of corrective actions
Ad Visible Until: 5 January 2021