About the job
- Driving a van and selling products to customers.
- Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products.
- Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior.
- Signing sales contracts, taking purchase orders, and collecting payments.
- Accounting for the safe and timeous delivery of purchased products.
- Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure optimal customer services.
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van.
- Performing basic van maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, and gas and oil levels.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in marketing would be advantageous.
- 2-5 years of experience as a van salesman, or similar.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Exceptional ability in meeting sales targets.
- Extensive experience in identifying new customers and negotiating deals.
- Immediate Joiner
- Ability to assume responsibility for the delivery van and the products.
- Experience in recordkeeping and managing sales contracts.
- Working knowledge of basic van maintenance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.