The Universe Manager is responsible for overseeing the Universe floor activities in order to ensure that its operations are carried out in the most effective manner and in compliance with the company customer service standards. He/she is also responsible for maintaining high standards of visual merchandising and store presentation and ensuring the availability of products at all times.
- Manage the Universe staff by preparing schedules, setting goals and objectives, managing performance, training and motivating employees, in order to ensure the highest levels of performance are achieved.
- Develop a commercial policy, a season layout plan, in addition to an annual timetable for commercial campaigns.
- Recommend price modifications based on benchmarking in order to maintain competitiveness.
- Monitor the Universe sales figures, inventory, profit and loss report and ensure that weekly and seasonal targets are achieved by the team.
- Monitor stock levels on a continuous basis, assist the Shop Manager in making inventories on a regular basis, maintain inventories and re-order merchandise when needed in order to ensure adequate stocks and maximum range and size availability at all times.
- Greet customers and ensure that they are served by shop staff in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards.
- Develop and maintain a calendar for the shop events and communicate it to the team in order to ensure the smooth and timely running of activities; supervise the communication of shop events and promotions to customers through social media tools.
- Communicate with wholesales customers to ensure timely answering of their needs, and liaise with local sports clubs in order to increase brand awareness and boost sales.
- Handle the closing at the end of the day in coordination with the Cashier by controlling the preparation of cash money, electronic card slips, discounts, and VAT vouchers; ensure their delivery to the Accounting Department in compliance with company policies and security standards.
- Perform other related activities such as controlling the process of shipments reception, communicating with local suppliers and negotiating prices, reporting occurring operational issues and others.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of experience in a managerial role
- Active participation in at least one sporting activity and expert knowledge of sporting events and products.
- Previous experience in sports goods
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Commercial Understanding
- Communication Skills
- Driving and Achieving results
- Customer Focus
- Developing and Motivating Others
- Attention to details
- Planning and Organizing
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.azadea.com.