ALI BIN ALI
This role will be responsible for the overall productivity, operations and effectiveness of the assigned unit, which involves in development of uniform business to a wider section of an existing market, develop new and profitable accounts in uniforms, convert new business opportunities and to identify, develop and convert existing client and project opportunities to implement long-term business strategy and maintain a strong pipeline that supports the company’s continuing growth in uniform business.
Maintains full responsibility for the assigned business unit, including profitability, product management, and budgeting and business unit operations.
1. Managing the team 72 number of counter staff under ABA & 14 counter 3rd party Staff with one supervisor.
- Annual leave
- Day off for each employee
- Work plan monthly for all the counters
2. Proposing Promotional plans matching with outlets promo Calendar and getting principal approval and then final confirmation form DM.
3. Managing the promo events with all the clients and ensuring the promo price is back to regular after the promo end.
4. Monthly review with the outlet managers (33 ) to follow up on the performance and discussing the potential plans to increase sales.
5. Managing assets of 33 counters and the monthly maintenance for each counter.
6. Representing the company for any problem with municipality related of the products or Staff and coordinate with DM for unsolved issues.
7. Representing the company for any requirements from the economics ministry and coordinate with DM for unsolved issues.
8. Work closely on monthly forecast for Bayara souk & Castania souk and coordinate with DM for finalization and confirmation.
9. Market visit for 33 outlets at least 2 to 3 outlets per day to check the team performance, quality of the products, availability of the products.
10. Sending daily sales reports to finance and copy DM & GM.
11. Compiling all the needed packaging material and arrange with Finance for raining PO for Local Purchase, or if from the principal send the forecast to the supply chain to do the needful.
12. Packaging material distributions for each counter and arrange the delivery with all the team.
13. Review the monthly sales reports and double-check if any missing items ( 240 Sku’s ) for 33 outlets.
14. Reporting directly to principals for any market price survey or price changes.
15. Reporting to supply chain/principal / DM for any damaged, infested stock.
16. Reporting to DM for any near expiry products to make liquidation plane
17. Managing monthly stock check ( after midnight ) for at least 10 counters every month.
18. Collecting monthly sales reports from all the outlets and submit it to data entry for invoicing.
19. Having experience of the same field at least 5 years and above.
20. Accompany the principal for the market visit and preparing all the needed data for the business review with the principal meeting
21. Negotiation with the clients to finalize the yearly agreement according to the company policy
- Minimum 5-7 Years of experience in a similar capacity with sales management experience.
- Proven expertise in uniform business operations with extensive knowledge in textiles, garments and uniforms.
- Importing and exporting knowledge.
- Highly organized, assertive and pleasant personality
- Can work under pressure while working in a demanding environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Direct experience in Project Management, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Sales & Contracts.
- Graduate of Marketing or Business Administration or any business-related course.
- Certificate on the same field.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written English.
- Knowledge in the Arabic language is a definite plus.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office