About Your Job:
The Controller shall be performing a Technical lead role in Server Operations domain – Supporting 24*7 worldwide business operations, primarily for Windows Server Operating System and Virtualisation technologies.
The role is responsible for incident management of Windows Operating system, Virtualisation, Citrix, etc. The role is also responsible for keeping up-to-date Server infrastructure by applying Security Patches and firmware, and support other Security tools, and play an integral part in ensuring infrastructure availability and security, and drive down the time and cost required to manage the operations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Strong experience in Administration and Troubleshooting of Windows Server Operating systems, Cloud and Virtualization technologies and associated hardware/software.
- Strong experience in Windows Patch Management and Monitoring solutions
- Supporting the Server operational activities as required, and maintaining the uptime of server infrastructure in Datacenters.
- Assisting in Root Cause Analysis of reported incidents and problems in IT systems and ensure right changes to system configuration are followed in line with change management process.
- Knowledge of Core infrastructure services including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Network, Storage and Backup technologies.
- Knowledge of 2/3 Tier architectures with IIS and MS SQL/Oracle software.
- Data center inventory and Server Hardware asset management
- Knowledge of Structured Cabling and Network devices and their configuration.
- Liaising with external suppliers and internal teams involved in both projects and operational maintenance of systems to meet business requirements.
- Developing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedure documentation.