About Your Job:
In this role, you will be managing the day-to-day operation and administration of messaging platform. You will be technically responsible for management of email technologies for the Qatar Airways Group. The messaging platform includes Microsoft Exchange, Enterprise Email Archival and Email Security.
- Implementation and administration of Microsoft Exchange platform and end-to-end email security.
- Implementation and administration of Enterprise archival solution for email platform.
- 24×7 based L2/L3 Technical & functional support to email technology and its related systems, including incident handling, request management, customer queries and problem management.
- The email platform is maintain to a highest level of operational capabilities, robustness and maximum stability to support the business functions.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper system configuration and monitoring.
- Ensure availability, continuity and security of data of e-mail systems.
- Automation of various tasks for the better management and availability of the systems.
- Ensure to maintain patch level, data backup, Disaster Recovery procedures, and its up-to-date documentation.
- Perform Capacity Management with continuous monitoring to plan Hardware and Software upgrades.
- Life Cycle management of the system, including timely hardware and software upgrade and replacement.
- Provide technical consultation and guidance to peers, other technical teams, and application development/ support team.
- Maintaining technical documentation for Email Systems including SOP, Administration and configuration documents.
You must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Sciences or equivalent qualification with minimum 8 years of IT experience with at least recent 5 years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange On-Premise and Email Archival Solutions. We are looking for a mature and self-motivated professional with good communication skills, problem-solving skills and ready to work 24×7 in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- 8 years of total IT experience
- 5 years of recent hands-on experience in latest Microsoft Exchange On-Premises and hybrid environments
Knowledge and skills (Technical):
- Strong knowledge and hands-on work experience in Microsoft Exchange on premises platform.
- Strong knowledge and work experience in Hybrid deployment model of email platform.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Active Directory, PowerShell, Email Security, Encryption and mail relay configurations.
- Experience with Enterprise Email Archival Solutions.
- Experience in Office 365, Azure AD and DLP is desirable.
- Ability to create complex PowerShell scripts to automate email operations and management.
- Knowledge on configuration and implementation of monitoring solutions like Microsoft SCOM for email systems.
- Strong experience in OS and Virtualization technologies is desirable.
- Strong knowledge on ITIL processes like Incident, Problem, Change, Service Continuity Management and documentation
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of IT documentation