About the job
About The Role
As a TS Controller (IT Server Specialist), you will assist us in achieving the following:
- Strong experience in Design, Administering, and Troubleshooting Windows Server Operating systems, virtualization technologies, Cloud Containers.
- Strong with Microsoft Core technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, SCOM.
- Should enjoy complex problem solving, be self-disciplined, and communicate effectively.
- Should have server deployment skills, scripted automation, patch management, supporting server operational activities, and ensuring uptime of server infrastructure.
- Diagnosing, resolving, and delivering root cause analysis for automatic alerts, issues, and incidents and ensuring the right changes to system configuration in line with the change management process.
- Management of inventory and assets of servers and licenses.
- Liaising with internal teams and external suppliers involved in systems projects and operational maintenance to meet business requirements.
- Analyze overall system performance and design & Develop policies and procedures, Service Improvements activities.
- Able to research, evaluate, and implement new technologies from as-is to future vision.
- Developing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedure documentation.
- Develop scripts to automate repetitive tasks or document procedural run-books.
- Experience in supporting blade and rack servers from Major brands like HPE, Dell, Cisco, and Lenovo.
- Experience in supporting Virtualization platforms like VMware, Hyper-V, and Citrix.
- Knowledge of Core infrastructure services, servers, Network, Storage, and Backup technologies.
- Knowledge of security-related best practices, system hardening and security tools. Security+ or ISC2 certifications are a plus.
- Should have knowledge of open-source technologies.
- Experience in managing multi cloud vendors would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Linux flavors are a plus.
- Graduate in Computer / Engineering / Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Server Infrastructure and Operations
- Expert knowledge of Windows, Virtualization and Server Infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge, including implementation, performance tuning, and troubleshooting, on Windows platform.
- Good understanding of storages working on SAN, NFS, iSCSI, FC ,File Systems
- You have skills in deploying and supporting large-scale and Business-critical systems
- Understanding of ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request and related activities like inventory management
- Knowledge on Cloud platforms (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Knowledge on Automation through scripts or tools
- Good knowledge of Intel Servers (HP, IBM, Lenovo, Huawei, Cisco), OS (Linux & Windows), Storage (SAN, NAS) Administration, Symantec AV, SCCM, Virtualization, Clustering.