- Installation, erection testing and commissioning of MV / LV products/equipments.
- Installation, erection testing and commissioning of Power Transformers.
- Interfacing with suppliers or works to clarify technical matters and rectifying all related problems of MV / LV products / equipments.
- Programming and trouble shooting of protection relays (SEPAM, MICOM & VIP) – Knowledge of other manufacturers’ relays is plus.
- Testing and commissioning of MV/ LV equipments / products.
- Attending MV/LV equipments / product claims and rectifying the problems which includes Quality, International Service Request (ISR) and 24/7 Service calls.
- Provide basic customer training in operation and trouble shooting.
- Prepare the drawings for retrofit/modification works, Method statement and Risk analysis.
- Provide application support related to relay coordination, CT calculation, quality issues, etc.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Experience in MV/LV installation, testing, commissioning.
- Experience in Power Transformer installation, testing and commissioning
- Must have good communication and interfacing skills.
- To work at site (Flexible hours) as per job requirement.
- Knowledge on Windows MS Office / associated program and AutoCAD (Control & Protection Drawing).