About the job
A Training Manager will act as a change catalyst for cultural and organizational transformation through the development of function excellence among Team Members.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, a Training Manager Will Perform The Following Tasks To The Highest Standards
As a Training Manager, you serve as an integral component of the Human Resources function by supporting learning and development initiatives through Hilton’s comprehensive training framework.
- Support departments in developing cutting edge functional excellence and in developing leadership capabilities
- Act as a change catalyst in the cultural and organizational transformation of the Hotel
- Provide key input of Training aspects for all activities and plans of the Hotel
- Support individual and team development, career development, and training and experience-based learning
- Induct, coach, and mentor new Team Members
- Interact with hotel leaders responsible for people development on a daily basis to provide support to operational departments
- Partner with department to deliver training programs and other organizational and leadership development interventions
- Monitor and conduct learning and development reviews with each department
- Prepare annual training plans and training calendars for the hotel
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
A Training Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Thorough knowledge of modern learning and development tools and technique
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Positive attitude
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Exceptional presentation and grooming