- Plan and manage all aspects of the NKOM Internal Capabilities Enhancement Program (NICE).
- Compile completed reports, training evaluation certificates, training records, training bond, training materials and files them accordingly.
- Coordinate with employees and external training vendors in the facilitation of in-house or public training programs in order to achieve service level of agreement with internal customers.
- Ensure that internal and external providers and trainers identified are registered in the list of training providers based on the recommendation and endorsement of the department managers.
- Ensure that training costs/expenses are within the approved budget and/or charged to respective sections/departments in order to support the organization’s cost rationalization objectives.
- Ensure that training plans and programs are deployed within the published training calendar in order to ensure the deployment of committed training programs.
- Ensure documentation is properly maintained and updated in alignment with the training and development procedure.
- Evaluate training results in order to determine training effectiveness of programs and recommend corrective action/s if necessary, to Head of Shipyard Training Centre.
- Monitor and update the training plan in order to ensure the timely deployment of committed training programs.
- Participate in external and internal audits as required.
- Facilitate or co-facilitate learning needs analysis sessions with the department manager in order to identify gaps and appropriate training intervention/programs.
- Develop an annual training plan addressing the LNA outcomes and outlining the learning objectives, estimate costs, training providers, and tentative delivery dates and submit to Head of Shipyard Training Center for approval.
- Conduct training programs based on the result of learning needs in order to meet training objectives, expectations and customer requirements.
- Manage the development and recording of all training related reports to ensure that the individual employee training & development records are up to date and accessible to internal/external customer
- Conduct periodic reviews and updates to the training procedures, policies and forms, as required.
- Prepare training reports to all stakeholders as needed.
- Upload eLearning and other online learning programs into the LMS, learning catalog and schedule the learning activities accordingly.
- Support and manage the performance management cycle throughout the different phases (planning, review, appraisal and Acknowledgement of Ratings).
- Ensure that post-training processes and forms are correctly and timeously completed by participants.
- Ensure compliance with IMS procedure and maintain and track training related KPIs.
- Assist in analyzing and publishing periodic internal reports on performance management practices and processes.
- Support and implement Qatarizaton Programmes across the organization.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Head of Shipyard Training Centre.
Key Result Areas
- Accurate Collection of Learning Needs Analysis Data.
- Work as a focal point for training programs continuous improvement processes; improve programs and content of courses as required by evaluation and feedback.
- Design, develop and evaluate training modules and programs based on LNA results in order to ensure alignment of training interventions with organizational/departmental needs.
To apply for this job please visit careers.nakilat.com.