This role is part of the Trade Marketing team.
The role is responsible for the execution of Qatar’s operational plan within their assigned territories to deliver trade marketing, distribution, and brand objectives within trade channels and key accounts through the application of BAT best practices.
Reports to: Market Manager, Qatar
Geographic Scope: Qatar
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Evaluate assigned territory constantly to ensure all business opportunities are being maximized
- Ensure effective implementation of all cycle plan activities and accuracy of all trade marketing information and various reports
- Establish an excellent working relationship with the trade to gain their active support to maximize volume and in-store presence within agreed budgets
- Implement and evaluate Trade incentive schemes to maximize in-store visibility and awareness for drive brands
- Work closely with distributor sales force to maximize distribution opportunities
- Ensure BAT distribution objectives on product quality and availability are being met
- Assist Market Manager in supervision and guidance of merchandiser activities to ensure all BAT in-store furniture is maintained in clean working condition and stays in sync with agreed planograms
- Ensure Trade marketing resources are secure and used in the most effective and efficient manner possible
- Generate consumer contacts for our database by approaching competition
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have a passion for promoting the business and commit to results?
- Are you always on the move and seek new horizons?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 1-2 years of experience as a merchandiser or trade marketing representative (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good communicator both verbally and written
- Well organized with good time management
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Fluent Arabic and English are MUST
- FMCG experience with the company that has a trade marketing approach