Responsible for improving the sites’ visitors experiences and for driving conversion through A/B and multi-variant testing of content, features and functionality on qataraiways.com and other digital touchpoints. Support multiple teams across the department with test idea generation, design, development, and analysis.
- Develop and manage a roadmap for testing digital products, messaging, and functionalities on qatarairways.com and the mobile app, in line with key business objectives.
- Set standards and processes for experimentation on the web and mobile apps.
- Understand the triggers and value-driving behaviors to move customers through the engagement funnel.
- Create personalized journeys for targeted segments, ensuring touchpoints are as relevant as possible.
- Leverage site and audience data to draw insights, develop hypotheses and proactively recommend testing opportunities.
- Gather user research through user testing activities for prototypes and user studies in collaboration with agencies and other stakeholders.
- Create test plans, success metrics, and audience rules to ensure the efficient execution and reporting of tests.
- Partner with business leads, IT and designers to ensure proper development of tests in line with the test plan through Adobe Target.
- Analyze test performance through Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target, and deliver data-driven, actionable recommendations in line with business goals to optimize the user experience.
- Document outcomes, report progress and communicate results and recommendations to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Manage multiple and concurrent test projects, ensuring optimal delivery times within schedule and scope.
- Define and implement a data-driven process for proposing, prioritizing, and scheduling experiments.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Qualifications and Experience:
In order to be able to perform in this role you will require the following:
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 6 years of job-related experience
Previous work experience in a digital optimization role.
Hands-on experience with AB testing and multi-variant testing through testing platforms such as Adobe Target.
Hands-on experience with web data analysis tools such as Adobe Analytics.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.