Takes ownership of assigned end-user account(s) or territory; develops and executes sales strategy for assigned account(s) or territory with manager’s input; develops strong relationships with key customer contacts and leverages to Zebra’s advantage; creates and delivers high impact sales presentations and capable of product training; often used for those with strong technical background but limited sales experience or strong sales with limited product/market understanding.
Develops and executes sales strategies with minimal input from manager for a higher level of financial responsibility; proactively sells solutions encompassing a wide range of products or services; as required leverages relationships with other business units and/or external partners to deliver solution; Develops strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers; Initiates and leads customer presentations and value proposition creation.
Based from Doha, Qatar, focusing on Government, Logistics, Healthcare and Utilities sectors and working with CIO and COO stakeholders within high profile customer organisations. You will bring strong experience in Auto-ID or related technologies and work closely with larger support team in Dubai. Taking responsibility for all aspects of customer relationships from inception to in-life support.
- Manage sales into Government, Logistics, Utilities and other public sector customers within Qatar & Kuwait, (incl. sales plan, incremental sales and targeted account activity within the region).
- Regularly report and present activity, tracking customer performance
- Travelling across Qatar & Kuwait regularly to visit customers and partners.
An accomplished and ambitious sales professional with outstanding interpersonal skills ; you’ll be good at planning and managing your own time. Working independently within a small team and with a remote manager on hand to support, you’ll have experience of maintaining accurate records on customer contacts, sales and leads.
Experience in the Auto-ID industry and selling related technologies to public sector, Logistics, government and similar customers is critical along with exposure to both direct and indirect sales environments.
Key Skills / Attributes
- The ability to think strategically and implement plans to develop business.
- Strong ability to influence at multiple levels of an organisation, e.g. team members, senior management and C-level.
- Full proficiency in English, with additional languages being a distinct advantage.
Applicants must be located in Doha for this role.