About the job
About The Role
As a Terminal Standard Officer – you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- You will be responsible for leading the onsite supervision of the soft service delivery in the Passenger Terminal Complex (PTC), by the incumbent outsourced maintenance provider, to ensure the effective and efficient delivery in compliance with the HIA 5 star cleanliness and MOPH regulated hygiene standards.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the shift operational teams on both the direct employed and contract employed soft services teams, through effective leadership skills, to support a consistent understanding and commitment to the soft services standard.
- Formulate solutions for any outstanding soft services issues, by resolving through coordination and engagement contractor’s representatives, to ensure issues are addressed and quality standards are sustained.
- Support the regular evaluation of the soft services delivery performance by the incumbent maintenance providers, by preparing updated cleaning and hygiene standard audit dashboards and submitting to the management team, to ensure the quality of soft services delivery meets the required standard.
- Support a smooth operational handover between shift teams, by conducting a start/end of shift handover briefing between the teams supported by a documented shift handover report, to ensure effective communication between the teams and achieve a seamless transition.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Previous experience working within an Airport, Hotel, Mall, Retail or Industrial cleaning industry
- Supervisory Level Experience
- Clear Understanding of Cleaning Process
- Knowledge of COSHH
- Holder of BICS, ISSA or Relative Certificate
- Knowledge of methodology of Cleaning, chemicals and cleaning equipment, Hazard Analysis and critical control points, Basic understanding of waste management, Basic understanding of pest control