About the job
You as a Tendering Lead, will be part of Power Grids business and reporting to LPG Manager. You will be responsible for customer RFQ’s, Tenders, Draft contract obligations and to check them carefully within Hitachi Energy guideline and policies.
- Analyze technical and commercial requirements and define products / applications to be used for bid opportunities.
- Pre-Qualification Questionnaires / Documents.
- Prepares Proposals defining technical, commercial conditions, pricing and other terms and conditions.
- Register of opportunities, inquiries, tenders in SFDC.
- Ensures to comply with all the internal processes and requirements like Integrity, OHS, Risk Review. etc.
- Maintains relevant backup documents for all bids and proposals.
- Preparation of compliance statement.
- Keeping track of changes / modifications in the project.
- Attending site inspection & customer meetings as per requirement.
- To compile technical & commercial offers in accordance with customers’ requirements.
- To review offers against customers’ technical specification and commercial conditions with design department and contracts department respectively.
- To manage and request for quotations from factories and vendors in cooperation with sourcing department.
- Other Costing: Responsible for compiling/calculating the total costs of project, including materials, services, engineering hours, project management hours and service man-hours.
- To prepare necessary internal requirement for management approvals.
- Prepare/attend tender clarifications and negotiations.
- Comply with the responsibilities as per Quality Procedures and Quality Manual.
- To book the orders on SAP system and handover the to the project file to the project execution team.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Tenders and proposal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with domain experience in Hitachi Energy business.
- Experience in High Voltage & Transformer Services offering.
- Experience with tenders of different size, complexity, and scope types.