Radisson Hotel Group
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides courteous service to customers by operating the switchboard according to standards.
- Communicates clearly and courteously.
- Demonstrates fluency in the use of equipment.
- Transfers incoming calls promptly to the appropriate extension.
- Assists customers to make long-distance calls by instructing them on the appropriate procedures and/or placing calls for them.
- Responds to customer questions regarding the hotel, in-house facilities and local events.
- Provides courteous, prompt and accurate inter-hotel communications to staff and customers.
- Takes and delivers accurate and complete messages.
- Ensures the customer is awakened as requested by accepting, recording and executing wake-up calls.
- Communicates with authorized employees by using paging system and/or radio.
- Follows established hotel security and safety policies as required.
- Identifies and forwards incoming faxes, customer mail, packages and messages promptly.
- Prepares lists and reports as requested.
- Checks the daily arrival list.
- Practices ‘Yes I Can’ attitude.
- Adheres to RHG’s Responsible Business ethics.
Salary QAR. 1400/- + Accommodation + Meals + Transportation
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: harri.com.