Key Job Accountabilities
- Provides technical management of Telecom operations, ensuring that agreed service levels are met and all relevant policies and procedures are adhered to;
- Schedule and supervise Telecom Construction and installation work, including major configuration changes and upgrades in consultation with others where appropriate, including user representatives, facilities managers and contractors. Ensure tasks are carried out in line with service level agreements;
- Take responsibility for all stages of the life cycle for Telecoms software/hardware communication systems, including investigation, analysis, specification, design, construction, testing, upgrade and migration;
- Ensure that all tasks and procedures are carried out effectively and efficiently to agreed levels of service or specific requirements;
- Reviews of Telecoms systems performance, provide advice, and assist specialists or other system or service providers to plan amendments and other improvements to Telecoms systems;
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of installation work associated with the installation as a whole, including building and configuring infrastructure components.. Ensure that procedures are followed, including those relating to safety and security.
- BE Electronics and Communications or Telecommunication or other relevant disciplines;
- 15 years Telecommunications experience ideally with offshore wellhead platforms and pipelines;
- Proven track records of managing a portfolio of telecom projects including complex, multiple vendor projects and services within international settings.