About the job
- Develop Operation Readiness Plan (ORP) telecom deliverables at FEED stage and follow up ontheir progress;
- Ensures agreed operational procedures associated with operating and controlling the installed (or virtual) telecommunication, IT systems hardware and software are followed, including configuration and maintenance of multiple Telecommunication, IT systems hardware or software platforms;
- Implements maintenance routines, Lesson Learned utilizing the appropriate tools and test equipment. Uses standard procedures and tools to carry out defined systems backup and restoring data where necessary;
- Supports use of Telecommunication and IT infrastructure management tools and test equipment to automate the provisioning, testing and deployment of new or changed Telecommunication and IT systems infrastructure;
- Facilitates and follow system completion activities related to Telecom and IT installation, removal, upgrading and repair of equipment during project phase;
- Identifies Telecommunication and IT systems operational problems and contributes to their resolution;
- Investigates, diagnoses, and resolves low impact operational problems following incident management procedures, within service level agreement tolerances, referring to users, other staff, and suppliers, as necessary;
- Resolve problems and faults and corrects malfunctions during Start up and early operation;
- Assist with leading Telecom deliverables handover to permanent IT organization
- 4 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.