- Making assessments of patients’ physical conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
- Degree in physiotherapy.
- Experience working as a physiotherapist.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with patients.
- Teamwork skills.
- Administration skills.
- Good health and fitness.
- Tolerance and patience.