What you will do
The Technical Maintenance Assistant will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager– HVAC, Aftermarket. As part of the HVAC Aftermarket team, you will be based in Qatar and will help the Technical team in install, service, repair and carry out preventative maintenance on refrigeration systems and equipment such as Centrifugal chiller, cooling tower, Pumps, heat exchanger cleaning and servicing.
How you will do it
As a Technical Maintenance Assistant you will focus on maintenance and repair within set timeframe and according to defined process, service agreements and customer needs. You will complete planned site / customer visits and resolves customer request / calls as dispatched. You will develop positive customer relationships, ensures pro-active feedback on and documentation of the customer’s equipment and systems status and of work completed.
What we look for
- Good product knowledge and overall system understanding
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field
- High school education with 2 years Air conditions and refrigeration trade certificate
- Knowledge in servicing, maintenance of cooling towers, pumps, heat exchangers
- Technical knowledge on HVAC systems mostly on Chillers, Brazing, Vacuum, Pressure Test
- Ability to read and understand electrical single line diagrams of HVAC systems
- Document’s work completed in a clear and concise way and promptly submits service reports.
- Ensures compliance with environmental and industry regulations, where required.
- In addition to the above-mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined
- Fluent language skills in English