What you will do
The Associate Technician will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager – After Market, HVAC. As part the HVAC Aftermarket team you will be based in Qatar and support the technical team in install, service, repair and carry out preventative maintenance on refrigeration systems and equipment such as reciprocations and screw compressors, condensing units, evaporators, valves and control systems.
How you will do it
As an Associate Technician, you will use your HVAC technical knowledge to support the technical team, execute site surveys, inspecting all refrigeration components and recommending system enhancements, upgrades and replacements as necessary.
You will understand the customer requirements and concerns by meeting them on regular basis and provide them required technical services and repair for HVAC systems. You’re determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Mechanical or equivalent
- Must have 2 years experience in servicing, maintenance and overhauling of HVAC Systems, Air Cooled Chillers, Compressor Overhauling, specifically reciprocating and screw compressors
- Ability to read and understand electrical single line diagrams of HVAC systems
- Experience in handling reports & communications in a concise way
- Fluent language skills in English