Regency Group Holding
Al Asmakh Facilities Management Company
We are looking for Technical service officers to contribute to the operation of the Quality Control (QC) on-site by preparing and implementing components of Quality Controls Plans and Procedures according to Company Quality Control procedures. The ideal candidate’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- To conduct an inspection at sites and evaluate and audit the facilities technical services provided.
- To undertake QC functions in the workplace for daily QC activities.
- To prepare Inspection Test Plans (ITP) according to project requirements and client specifications.
- Control and distribute the Facilities Management quality documentation.
- Monitor all quality-related activities on the FM infrastructure projects or operations.
- Perform all internal and external audits on FM operations.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the QC manager and material quality with the procurement manager.
- Minimum Diploma Engineering in a relevant discipline preferably MEP.
- Good Experience in Quality Control Systems.
- Data Analysis.
- Report writing, business and technical correspondence.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and time scales.
- Must be independent and solution-driven. Experience in CAFM desirable.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.regencygroupq.com.