Hamad International Airport
As a Technical Officer – Mechanical, you will be leading a team of supervisors, technicians and outsourced vendors to undertake all preventive/corrective maintenance and improvement works to ensure that the facilities and mechanical asset such as pumps, fire pumps, baggage handling systems, passenger loading bridges, waste water systems, gate barriers, motorized doors, water features, treated sewage effluent, irrigation system, district cooling, fire suppression systems are in good working condition with minimum disruption to airport operations.
- Plan schedules, monitor, and review and supervise for all preventive works for mechanical, fire life and safety and people moving equipment asset to ensure all assets remain in excellent working condition.
- To plan, supervise and delegate of all preventive/corrective maintenance works in accordance to manufacturer, international and local code of practices so as to ensure minimal wastage of manpower and resources by appropriate planning, coordination and works supervision.
- Conduct regular inspection of tools and equipment to ensure is in proper operational order and to make sure maximum availability to meet operational need of HIA.
- Maintain the following infrastructure such as Baggage system, potable/fuel/sewerage pumping systems, all types of ventilation fans and systems, autoclaves, racking systems, auto-doors, drop-arm barriers, automated/manual roller shutters, water heaters, and automated vehicle washing systems, hydraulic lifting systems, passenger/cargo lifts, and escalators/travellator. Fire suppression systems, pumping systems, diesel and LPG system, automatic doors, irrigation system, potable water systems and fixtures as per schedule through on-site inspection to the best practice.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Mechanical, MEP or Building services Engineering from an internationally recognized institution
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Site Engineer, Mechanical maintenance supervisor
- Work in diversified team, stress, be responsible for maintenance activities and work execution
- Knowledge on Fire suppression system, water/sewage systems, lifting equipment
- Good command of English language
- Ability to plan and execute complex repair and maintenance tasks
- Ability to prepare reports of all nature
- Well verse with methodologies of complex repairs
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.