About the job
About The Role
As a Technical Officer – Mechanical you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Responsible for providing detailed Feasibility Study, Scope of Work, design detail and Bill of Quantities to deliver projects for Stakeholders.
- Responsible for the execution of the project, within the time and cost proposed, meeting all the Stakeholder requirements.
- Accountable for effective and proper use of all resources and manpower with cost saving as the uppermost criteria.
- To Raise Purchase requisitions for tools, equipment and materials as and when required, to maintain suitable levels within the approved budget.
- Have sufficient knowledge to design complex mechanically orientated projects, considering time and cost.
- Prepare detailed Permit to Work submissions, review other submitted for approval, ensuring all Health and Safety standards are met as laid out by the Company safety policy.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experienc
- Experience in the delivery of Projects within the appropriate international standards/practice
- Vast experience in Mechanical related projects
- Good Command of English language
- Design and build Mechanical systems related with the Projects
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of all Mechanical systems, materials and devices
- Good knowledge of mechanical, steel and structural design, installation methods and procedures.
- Good understand of Health and Safety, mechanical and fire regulations