FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 LLC
FIFA and the Qatar LOC have created a new Joint Venture which will be responsible for the operational delivery of the FIFA World Cup 2022™.
The Team Services Operations Manager is responsible to reach agreements with all service Functional areas related to Teams, draft all Team Services concepts and organize the Team Services related events (Seminar, Workshop) under the guidance of the Team Services Senior Manager.
She or He must establish and maintain an excellent relationship with Qatar 2022(Q22), Host Country and other relevant stakeholders, and contribute to the conservation of a smooth and efficient communication flow.
The Team Services Operations Manager shall be based in the Q22/FWC 2022 Headquarters and under the supervision of the Team Services Senior Manager be responsible for:
- Preparing various Team Services and Referee Services operational concepts, policies and procedures
- Driving the cross-functional interaction with Q22 FAs for Teams related operations and ensuring integration with FIFA and HC through each Q22 Functional Area
- Representing Team Services at various operational meetings and other relevant activities to Teams, PMAs Families & Friends and Referees
- Driving locally the preparation of Team-related events, such as Team Seminars, FWC 2022 Team Workshop and other FIFA Tournaments (Test Events).
- Liaising with HC in regards to a Community project with teams, preparing related policies and procedures and coordinate operations during Event time
- Leading “Spectating teams” project (teams attending matches as spectators) within Team Services
- Participating and contributing into Team Base Camp Hotels and Training Sites operational planning (led by Team Facilities subproject)
- Managing the Q22 Team Services Operations and Admin Coordinator dealing with the implementation of Rate Card, Teams / Referees / Families and Friends visas/ FAN IDs, etc.