15 to 20-year experience in international management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Education Qualification: Master’s Degree in Communication or Business.
- Accountable for the quality of all deliverables.
- Ensure milestones and client’s objectives are respected.
- Define the global strategy of the WISE Advocacy Program.
- Ensure the quality and sustainability of team resources.
- Ensure budget allocations are made according to programs priorities.
- Candidates with QID (Completed one year) + NOC