About the job
Responsible for maintaining the quality of logistics-related operations
What’s On Your Plate?
- Align with riders to solve problem in Real-time
- Weekly zone meeting with riders
- Assisting Dispatchers over communication channel related to riders
- Ensures compliance on rider equipment / branding usage
- Directs, optimizes and coordinates full order cycle.
- Track ownership of talabat vehicles
- Develop a report for all vehicle violations
- Support riders in any problem they face
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics or any other related field.
- 3 Years of full-time experience in logistics
- Organization skills – Time management, resource planning
- Experience with managing a bigger group of people
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in both languages Arabic and English
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excel Skills