FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 LLC
FIFA and the Qatar LOC have created a new Joint Venture which will be responsible for the operational delivery of the FIFA World Cup 2022™.
The Team Facilities Coordinator is responsible to assist the Team Facilities Manager with set deadlines and deliverables. The Team Facilities Coordinator’s main immediate task is to assist in ensuring the FIFA Requirements are established at Team Base Camp Hotels (TBCHs) and Team Base Camp Training Sites (TBCTS).
She or He must establish and maintain an excellent relationship with the Host Country and relevant stakeholders, and contribute in the conservation of a smooth and efficient communication flow.
The Team Facilities Coordinators shall be based in the Q22 Headquarters during Preparation time and assigned to TBCs during Event time and under the supervision of the Q22 Team Facilities Manager be responsible for:
- Supporting Q22 Team Facilities Manager with Team Facilities operational and material planning of Team Base Camps -TBCs (TBCTSs, TBCHs/Venue Specific Team Hotels – VSTHs and Venue Specific Training Sites VSTSs)
- Ensuring appropriate contracting of all properties and pairing of Team Hotels & Team Training Sites
- Leading cross-functional interaction with all FAs and other Stakeholders (HC, Clubs’/TS’ owners, etc.) involved in operations across all Teams’ and Referees’ facilities (TBCs, VSTHs, Additional facilities)
- Overseeing the provision of the infrastructure and team site management/maintenance progress
- Contributing to the TBC brochure with the provision of adequate information, updating it on a regular basis
- Preparing, coordinating and accompanying official Member Associations (Mas) /Participating Member Associations’ (PMAs) TBC inspection visits
- Preparing, coordinating and accompanying FIFA Team Facilities inspection visits
- Participating in the TBCs operational planning (Sites Operational Planning) cycles representing Team and Referee Services
- Coordinating preparation of maps and drawings for Teams’/Referees’ Training sites and Hotels (incl. security perimeters, parking allocation, media facilities, etc.)
- Working closely with Accommodation project to define team areas within TBCHs and VSTHs
- Leading preparation and implementation of Readiness exercises (simulation exercises) at TBCHs at TBCTSs with all FAs involved
- Representing Team Services at all infrastructure meetings and inspections
- Closely monitoring the readiness and delivery of Training Sites before the beginning of the exclusive period
- Operating the most challenging TBC and working together with other 32 Team Facilities Coordinators during Event time, acting as the Venue Manager- conductor of the different Functional Areas onsite