About the job
Siemens Large Drives Applications (LDA) engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally we offer special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Our digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of your drives always at the maximum.
Join our Large Drives Applications (LDA) Team as the Team Assistant in Doha and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – Regional, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Support the teams in Qatar, UAE, Kuwait & Bahrain on office administrative tasks e.g., supplies, filing, organization, communication
- Organize and maintain office supplies / Files
- Organize activities such as Customer meetings, local conferences, trade fairs, periodic events for both internal and external.
- Schedule resources such as people, meetings, appointments, rooms, and equipment
- Answer telephone calls, write e-mails and letters, take messages, respond to questions, and direct caller to appropriate partner
- Prepare and compose complex memos, documents, and other correspondence
- Prepare presentations, reports, spreadsheets, and other docs
- Support project execution and bid works
- Maintain database filing systems and controlled documents
- Organize, plan and book business trips and handle expense claims
- Implement and manage processes in line with company policies and directives
- Overseeing the procurement of new hire equipment, pre-onboarding and offboarding, and setup, with the support of IT and People Operations.
- Supports Commercial topics such as PO creation/revision, Customer and Vendor creation, maintaining asset lists and merchandise lists, GR creation/cancellation, Invoice webcyle processing and other requests in SAP tool.
- Supports Sales topics such as preparation of prequalification documents, tender submissions, arranging meetings and Customer trainings.
- Supports Execution topics such as maintaining resource files and schedules, reporting on resource allocations, preparing timesheets, coordinating safety trainings, arranging and follow-up of gate pass applications including visa applications of external engineers for urgent site requirements.
- Organize customer relationship activities (promotional & new year gift items, Events, NPS..etc.)
- Maintain and update customer information in CRM Tool based on Sales Team inputs.
- Support in creating necessary Business slides such as strategy slides, Business Review meetings..etc.
- Support in Marketing activities such as references, social media campaigns, webinars..etc.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- At least 3-5 years of experience in administration or office management
- Possess good organizing and scheduling skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment