About the job
About The Role
Responsible for managing compliance under Direct Taxes, Indirect Taxes, Corporate Laws and Transfer Pricing regulations for entire network of Qatar Airways, including international tax planning and compliance in cost effective and timely manner.
Some Responsibilities Of The Role Include
- Oversee tax & corporate operational compliances across QR network through robust planning and monitoring of compliance activities.
- Responsible for overall planning and delivery of QR tax compliance in the State of Qatar.
- Responsible to legally minimize operational tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations across QR network.
- Support the Tax Strategy & Planning Team on potential tax opportunities/positions for further research and risk assessment.
- Establish appropriate processes and system to ensure efficient and effective management of tax operations.
- Provide internal advisory services and support on operational matters pertaining to tax & corporate compliance across the Group.
- Support the Tax Strategy & Planning Team to undertake tax & corporate compliance review initiatives at HO and outstations
With a Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 6 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent without prior experience
- Relevant University qualification in Accounting / Commerce / Finance at minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- Professional accounting certificate i.e. CA/ICWA/CS/ACCA
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in Big4 or large corporate with international tax exposure
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in airlines