About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- In this role, you will assist the Senior Manager Talent Acquisition in the delivery of Project Management initiatives within Talent Acquisition.
- You will be involved in the end to end delivery of multiple projects and ensuring that project scope and goals are applied.
- Identify process gaps and bottlenecks, engage with stakeholders, develop and promote improvement plans to Senior Manager Talent Acquisition.
- Develop project plans and progress reports, while tracking the deliverables and ensuring effective communication takes place with stakeholders.
- Carry out workshops and meetings with necessary stakeholders in the wider HR team in order to gain buy in on project initiatives.
- Must have recognized qualifications in Project Management.
- Minimum 5 years of formal project management experience in a multinational organization.
- Must have demonstrated experience in change management and transformation initiatives.
- Experience in HR or Human Capital Projects is preferred.
- Excellent English language oral, written and presentation skills required.