Our newest opportunity is for a talented Talent Acquisition Associate to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. We will also consider candidates based in Abu Dhabi. This position is responsible for ensuring the quality standards of recruitment service delivery across all levels in KEO as well as delivering a positive and rewarding candidate experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Exceptional recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the open positions.
- Conducting full and detailed position briefings from Hiring Managers.
- Recommends best in class candidates after conducting screening and assessing general qualification against job requirements.
- Develops and monitors recruitment processes to ensure policy and procedure compliance.
- Supports internal job posting and transfers program.
- Coordinates the implementation and development of recruitment advertising.
- Identifies and develops sources for qualified candidates by establishing relationships with online advertising agencies, recruitment agencies, colleges, universities, technical schools, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines.
- Database Management – ensuring the database and ATS (iCIMs) is up to date and is being utilised effectively.
- Demonstrated LinkedIn Recruiter capability.
To be successful in this role we envision that you will bring a minimum of 2 years’ career experience either in an agency or in-house environment, partnered with a Bachelor Degree qualification.
For this role it is essential you demonstrate a background in architecture, engineering and / or construction recruitment.