About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze and quickly breakdown new industries, market segments, and competitive landscapes in order to better understand the clients’ needs and apply intel to research strategies and decision making.
- Support on market mapping and organizational structures assignments through detailed, comprehensive and systematic research using various tools available.
- Write, review, and edit selected client/candidate deliverables such as position specifications, candidate reports, search progress updates and status reports.
- Contribute actively to the early phase of search by preparing the team for the kick-off through ensuring materials are complete in advance and capturing relevant information throughout the process.
- Provide administration support to the team in terms of weekly updates, interview dashboards and selection reports, coordination of interviews and any other administrative tasks as required.
- Support projects of continuous process and experience improvement.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of job-related experience required
- Work experience in a corporate environment, preferably in a research function, ideally in management consulting, market research, financial services industry, law, or academia.
- Prior recruitment experience whether in-house or with a recruitment agency.
- Research experience preferred
- Working knowledge of HR – IT recruitment systems preferable (e.g. ATS, CRM, LinkedIn).
- Computer literate – MS Office and database packages.
- Past analytical research oriented work combined with high accuracy and attentional to detail
- The individual will be comfortable working on simultaneous assignments in different client teams, and should be consistently meeting internal and external deadlines and deliverables. Communication in multicultural, multinational environment who is capable relating to individuals at all levels.
- Excellent analytical skills as well as the ability to think independently and laterally.
- Able to demonstrate positive relationship building skills.
- High levels of cultural awareness and agility to move seamlessly between various environments.
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
QAR8,000.00 – QAR10,000.00 per month
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- recruitment whether in-house or with a recruitment agency: 3 years (Required)
- research: 1 year (Required)
- consulting, market research, financial services industry: 1 year (Required)
- HR – IT recruitment systems (e.g. ATS, CRM, Linkedin): 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Qatar ID (Required)