About the job
Worley are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our brilliant EMEA Talent Acquisition Hub team. The Hub supports over 21 countries across EMEA and therefore the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on several exciting projects and resourcing initiatives across the region.
We are looking for someone who can deliver high quality technical and professional candidates while guiding Hiring Managers and candidates through the selection process. This individual will perform “full life cycle” recruiting and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders.
A wide degree of creativity, independent judgment, near and long-term recruiting vision and business understanding is needed for this role, in which no two days are the same. The successful candidate will have the option to work remotely, be based at any of our offices in the Middle East or a hybrid model.
- Delivery of client focused, cost effective and timely Talent Acquisition (TA) solutions through a quality driven, tenacious approach.
- Consistently develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Leverage all Worley available online recruiting resources, including Taleo, ION 4.0, LinkedIn, Insights and internal Worley resources
- Utilize our ATS to track the status of all candidates presented to project and Hiring Managers for open positions.
- Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies. Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the Hiring Managers and within the guidelines of Worley’s compensation policy. Effective negotiation of these offers.
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
What We Need From You
- Ability to assume operational responsibility the projects/locations from a TA perspective
- Data driven, ability to use various reporting methods and tools such as Excel/Power BI daily
- Experience with ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Thorough understanding of the full recruitment life cycle from raising the requisition to filling the role
- Stakeholder management skills – with the ability to challenge and guide senior management where necessary
- Agency management – ability to manage several personnel suppliers
- Commercially driven
- Awareness of the energy and engineering industry – understanding the key players, mapping of relevant markets and actively connecting with people we want to hire
- Ability and desire to drive the location resourcing needs by coming up with solutions and innovative ways to source candidates
- Understanding of local trends and market knowledge of sector – the ability to use knowledge to advise the business
- Advocate for D&I and ability to identify opportunities to source diverse talent pools
- Experience working with various candidate attraction method to headhunt candidates directly such as LinkedIn and other job boards
- Strong experience in technical/engineering recruitment