About the job
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills to Provide key leadership and support teams of TA On-boarding Coordinators in areas of work, including: Subsidiaries, Flight deck, Technical, Corporate, and VIP On-boarding. Within their assigned section, they are accountable for the consistent delivery of key services, quality control, implementation of standard practices, team workload distribution, and they are the first point of escalation for candidate issues within their team
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Ensure delivery of logistics and coordination services relevant to assigned scope as per QR Group standards.
- Communicate QR Group standard On-boarding services processes to the team and ensure consistent implementation.
- Work to established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with key internal customers – ensuring workloads and timeframes are reasonable and that deliverables are being met.
- Ensure workloads are evenly distributed within the team of TA On-boarding coordinators.
- Coordinate team-wide efforts to complete urgent tasks as required.
- Act as an additional resource for recruitment logistics processing as needed, assisting with leave cover as required or managing candidates requiring special attention.
- Perform regular auditing of all candidate tracking databases within defined scope of responsibility.
- Resolve data entry inconsistencies, suggest mechanism to reduce error and escalate repetitive issue.
- Officers should develop expertise about the operations of the businesses they support about QR group, HR and HR on-boarding standard practices and in regards to the key operational touch points.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of processes and key information relevant to their team and business area.
- Assist in the ongoing development of information for relevant sections of online on-boarding module.
- Perform regular reports to provide necessary details to Business and Recruitment or any concern parties as and when required.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR – Talent Acquisition Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Experience working in an HR, recruitment, call centre or shared services environment.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Hospitality, Events Management, other customer service industries, or HR studies preferred.
- At least 1 year experience in QR Group On-boarding.
- Previous Middle East work experience in a large multi-national company.
- Experience working with government/ immigration bureaucracies and processes.
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Highly developed planning / organisational skills.
- Focal point for the co-ordination of all recruitment related services – liaison between line management; division HR management and recruiters to ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to tactfully say no and direct queries to the appropriate source for timely resolution
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, multi-task, problem solve and maintain flexibility
- High level of discretion
- Consistently positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written English
- Working knowledge of recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Demonstrable team-building skills
- Experience with an E- recruitment platform and/or HRMS system.
- Experience in the Aviation or Travel industries.
- Knowledge of Qatar government bureaucracies and immigration processes.