You as a Systems Engineer (Java) will interact with product owners / technical leads to understand feature requirements, design artefacts and write clean and efficient java full stack code.
Role & Responsibilities
- Interact with product owners and technical leads to understand the feature requirements and design artefacts for the features.
- Produce clean and efficient java code as part of feature development.
- Write test code required for automating the feature verification.
- Be owner for small modules, there by being the single point of contact for others on the module.
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 5 years experience of Java development with exposure in at least one architecturally complex application.
Should be strong in Data structure, Hibernate, Spring.
Should have contributed / worked in java script / jquery / react.
Good command of English and should be able to articulate ideas / proposal properly.
Preferred Skill Set
- Knowledge of an Airline’s Flight Operations data domain (Flight and Crew related domain).
- Knowledge of JIRA / Azure DevOps boards, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of building reports using tools like BIRT