In this role, your primary responsibility would be to develop iOS mobile apps, enhance existing iOS mobile apps, maintain production iOS apps and support third-party product implementations/integrations. You will interact with various stakeholders and work with cross technical teams across the design, coding, testing, production deployment and third-party product implementations processes. You will work on resolving production issues, analyze root cause issues and provide resolution in a timely manner.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, the impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 5 years experience in designing and developing native mobile applications on iOS using swift
- Good Knowledge of iOS design principles, & Interface guidelines.
- Experience working with RESTful web services and JSON.
- Deep understanding of cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience in building customer-facing applications preferably in airline domain.
- Experience in building applications for different form factors including iPad and apple watch.
- Good knowledge of SDLC processes and tools with SCRUM.
- Experience in working with other mobile platforms (Android, React) will be added advantage
- Ability to troubleshoot and program complex application stack.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and ensure transparency
- Good communication skills.