About the job
As a System Support Coordinator, you will be responsible to maintain database on Microsoft Dynamics (MSD) system used by QR Corporate Customer Care. Also, you will be responsible for assignments/re-assignments of cases which includes GCEO, Executive Management escalation, Social Media, Skytrax posts in a timely manner.
Your Key Accountabilities Include
- Prioritize the assignment and registration of Social Media post(s) and escalation for higher management. Will ensure the case(s) is actioned in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain a record for GCEO-Weekly and Case Brief Report.
- Identify and register vital report received through various internal channels.
- Update and amend case detail field(s) as per email request received from the case handler.
- Respond to Onboard Medical Assistance form.
- Routine check on Missing Email(s), case and approval.
- Perform support related duty to run the department function smoothly on a daily basis. Handle a wide variety of situation(s) and task involving the administrative function of the office. Tactfully handle enquiry/and/or refer to appropriate personnel/department.
- Independently manage multiple task(s) and assigned project whilst respect the deadline and simultaneously ensur the integrity of all information and data.
- Refer routine matter to appropriate person for action and follow up to ensure completion.
- Arranges required office equipment for new and existing staff.
- Access and maintain record for Department Asset.
- Perform other department duty related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Perform other related duty, as assigned, for the purpose to ensure the efficient and effective function of the work unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Certificate in Computer applications – MS office (Word, Excel, Power point, Access)
- Ability to work in a cross-culture environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality and self-discipline
- Should be motivated, responsible and focused
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills